Running a company is one of the most rewarding, yet challenging endeavors to undertake as an individual. Successfully developing a business and sustaining operations can be extremely daunting, and when you start adding legal considerations into the equation, things can get overwhelming.
It is critical to minimize your company’s legal exposure and work with an effective representative both before and during legal matters, to ensure a long and prosperous future for your company. For this reason, having a trusted attorney is in your company’s best interest, regardless of whether your business is just getting started, has already been successful, or is winding down operations.
How Can a Business Attorney Help?
Joe Piccin has worked with companies in every stage of the business cycle. Effective legal representation can assist you in confronting a wide range of legal matters so you can be confident in the results and focus on the core competencies of your business. The services offered include:
- Comprehensive business risk and liability mitigation plans
- Business Formation and Incorporation
- Drafting, Review and Negotiation of Contracts
- Employment Agreements, Employer-Employee Disputes and Litigation
- Non-Disclosure & Confidentiality Agreements
- Corporate Dissolution and Restructuring
- Negotiating terms of acquisition or sale of the company or a significant asset
- And more
Through a deep understanding of business environments and business law, Attorney Joe Piccin will evaluate your current business processes and enable the correct and best legal practices to be put in place as part of a comprehensive plan for your firm.
Business Lawsuits and Litigation
If your company is facing a lawsuit or other legal matter, we will provide zealous representation for your firm from the initial allegations all the way through the final judgment and beyond. Fortunately, if you put the appropriate risk management measures in place with the help of a competent attorney, your chances of facing adverse legal actions are much lower. Depending on your industry, claims against you may include:
- Personal injury, slip and fall, and premises liability cases
- Workers compensation cases from your own employees
- Employment law cases from alleged workplace misconduct
- Claims for breach of contract or misappropriation of trade secrets
- And more
Considering the wide scope of actions that may be brought against your business and considering what is at stake in these cases, it is absolutely in your best interest to work with a competent business attorney.
Contact Attorney Joseph L. Piccin of Dougherty, Hanneman & Piccin, LLC at (614) 659-9616 (office) or (614) 354-1099 (mobile) for a consultation. We will work with all of our clients to help them achieve the best outcome possible and sustain peace of mind.